Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yesterday night



Pic: This is how a PhD student looks at 00:35am (Feb 14th 2008 early hours) trying to understand the report corrections sent by the prof §!!§§§%####%%%?????

Heehhehe finally prof sent me my corrected report...after a very brief flashy meeting in the corridor....I just saw at him in a very confused and questioning and pleading way....he understood it right away...he said "Srujana..I started working on it...made some corrections too...but I am not yet through...latest you will recieve it by today evening...(hmmmheheh...puzzled happy confused expression by me)...its fine...it looks good...you made a good start..its in the right way" he walked away.....eeerrrr hmmmm hhhhhh....should I be happy...no???? yes???? hmmm lets see by evening what will come out...(koncham lopala lopala anandanga undilee :) fine annarani)

Around 10:00 pm in the night, checked my mail for the 10th time in the evening..ya there it is...(hammoooo baboooi emuntundooo)...opened it the whole mail was in german :O:O:O (naaku nerpinche vadilelaa unnaru pattu vadalani vikramarkudu type lo)...a repeatation of the same he told in the corridor...with the attachment of the corrected document...opened it quite hesitantly.....went through the whole thing...

Made few changes in the table of contents...ya it looks more meaningful and complete with that....a lot of comments about the tables and graphs...they need to be edited and clearly presented.....adviced to use as many tables as possible....explanation of the results to be modified....methods and results not to be mixed up....yaa it was good no serious comments or saying that all this is trash....i was a bit releaved...

BUT....

the idea behind writing this short report was to find gaps and plan the necessary experiments...this was not done at all...what does this mean.....did he forget why he asked me to write this? and made me wait so many days for this....Hmmmm....What to do???? I am at the same stage again.....(hatavidhiiiiii)....OK I made all the possible changes I can make right then in the document and decided to make a plan of the further experiments tomorrow and then go and discuss them with the prof if thats the right way to proceed... this should be fine...I dont see any other alternative...(emi cheyyalo teliyaka had a crazy photo session hehehahha)

Raat baaki, baat baaki, hona hai jo ho jane do...anukuntuuuuuu


No comments: