Monday, February 18, 2008

Another new week :O:O:O:O:O

Heheheheh on a lighter note...I got my first comment on my blog...I am so much happy to see that and thanks to aalapana for all the compliments and nice words....its always good and encouraging to be praised for your work....(Aaja madhosh huaa jaae re, mera mann, mera mann, mera mann...binaa hi baat mauskurae re, mera mann, mera mann, mera mann :)....seems like I am very much excited :):):))....life is not always so nice Hmmmmm.........

Pic: §$§%$%'## literature study

Monday, an another new week....time seems to be running with the speed of SR-71 Blackbird....weeks are passing by in a flash...its already third week of february and there is so much to write :(. Prof wants the second version of the report by the end of this week (well second version could be anything...for eg: spelling corrections :D:D:D...... a suggestion from fellow pHD student)....and prof gave a clue that the future is not gonna be easy with a warning "Dont expect me to be so nice and easy (less critical) and get such simple comments from next time" (Hats off to my prof..he has his own way of frightening students...with a cold knife :(:().

So with a very strong determination of not wasting the weekend I spent the saturday shopping (wearing my brand new skirt ;P)....and attended a marriage reception party in the evening...S the bridegroom is my classmate in MSc and now a pHD student in the biochem department...party hall was occupied by three post docs (who survived the pHD stove and now falling down in to a furnace), almost 7 pHD students striving very hard to get out of the stove....and there comes the new set of chickens around 15 master students very eager to jump into the bright attractively colored dreamy pHD stove(ooops...no offence intended by the word chickens...just nothing else struck me at this moment)...Gaawwwddd so many pHDs but thank God everyone was seriously discussing the plans for the Indian utsav, cultural fest in April albeit short mourns (pHD ki dukh bhari kahaniyaa) with S and K....

To calm the very strongly hammering mind about the wasted saturday (regarding thesis) I wokeup early on sunday deciding to read some literature to quote in the Introduction....opened a publication...read a page...hmmm aaa &&%%$$$ boooring....why dont I do something else to get back to the mood....I have a brilliant idea to write the "IF" poem in my diary and also paint Happy Days logo...ahhhaaa tadaaaa....there i go happy and excited by my talent after an hour.....DHAADDD!!! thats the hammer...take the publication finish it :X:X:X
OK ok repeated the first page again as I forgot what it was about....read two more pages...made some notes....read two more pages...(Kya cheez hai bhai khatham hone kaa naam hi nahi lerahaa ee paper)...finally completed it somehow....Hmm I need a Break....what to doo...heyaaa i bought chicken y´day why dont i cook it for lunch...heheheh started browsing butter chicken recipes...found one and there I go to cook...for almost two hours....
Me and tamms ate our lunch....aahhaaa (ippudu oka sleep vesthe......swargam!!!)...again DHAADD!!!! read read read...

OK then opened an another publication and ya somehow managed to read a couple of them with two cups of tea to digest and refresh....by evening my mind was a bit calmed....ok I atleast tried to read something..BUT if this is going to be so...god only knows when I will finish my thesis....not just weeks,....months and years will pass off with double the speed of blackbird....have to make strong decisions, be determined to sit down and WRITE without any distractions...hmmm not very easy though.....
Zindagi gham ka sagar bhi hai
Hanske uspaar jana parenga
Monday morning started off making the Latex document and writing the second version of the report....Lets see how far i go....Lunch time..blogging time...and time to GO to write...

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

How difficult is this?????

No comments: