Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bore bore boreeeeeeeeeee..........

Finished writing the short report...donno how it is...if it will meet profs expectations...if it is the right way of presenting the results???????????? questions questions questions so many.....no idea whats going on....i feel like modifying the report with some more details but when I open I dont want to touch it or change anything before showing it to prof. .....but again I am not sure if the description I wrote or the material I mentioned is enough or not.
He dint get time y´day so to get a diversion played around with Endnote and LATEX. Latex didnt work out so uninstalled and installed the whole software twice and finally was successful in creating a page.....its so beautiful!!!!!...all the effort spent is worth every minute when you see the output file.....

Got up at the last min in the morning as I absolutely forgot about the 8:30 weekly presentations....but managed to dropin at the right time....there was just one talk today from Marc about the recent research in fishery genetics.....it was very goood...really well framed and well presented...it was like a lecture rather a presentation.....enjoyed it a lot....
Again came back to my report with the urge of changing somethings...improve it...but no again after opening i dint feel like touching it....tried to catch prof but he again said tomorrow as he need to finish something else by evening....donno when i will come through this...comeon its just a small report basically prepared to know the gaps in the whole story and then plan the experiments to be repeated and this small thing is causing so much of tension in me..."Asalentoo ee gola" I feel like keeping it aside and think of the further work and proceed with planning...but unable to... Gawwwd I donno how I will manage to finish the main thesis this way......hope he checks it tomorrow and discuss atleast that will show the right direction and atleast I will know what to do with my thesis..hmmmmm lets see......

Watched Happy days one more time to sleep.....this is getting addictive as was with Godavari...I literally slept for 6 months only because of godavari.....its so much of relaxation....just slowly and calmly sliding into deep sleep listening to the dialogues of the movie and the scenes scrolling around in your memory....what a great feeling...I am mad I know but somehow these movies (Anand, Godavari, Happy Days) are so close to my heart...I feel a kind of sensitive relation with them.....I somehow feel belonging to them...hmmmm seriously I am mad....

Vidhi Ledu...Vidhi Ledu...Prathiroju Needae leraa..
Padilaechae Kerataala SariJodi Neevaeleraa..
Ee Desam Andhinchae Aadesam Neekaeraa..
Ee Shankham Oorinchae Aavesham Raaniraa..
RepuMaapu Neevaeraa...
Manasaaa Gelupu Needhaeraa...
Manishai Veligipoveraa...
Thalakula Thaarallo..Velugula Dhaarallo...
Manasaaa Gelupu Needhaeraa..
Manasuloni Maargamundhi Thelusukoraa ika...
Gurilenidae Baanam Inka Cherukoduu ila...
Prathiroju Neeekoka Paathamae Chaduvukuntuu Padaa..
Ika Ninnu Neevu Mosagisthu Mosaapothae Vrudha...
Manasaaa Gelupu Needhaeraa...
Manishai Veligipoveraa...
Thalakula Thaarallo..Velugula Dhaarallo...
Manasaaa Gelupu Needhaeraa..

No comments: