Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Final part of Hospital Saga

Saturday (9th Feb) morning:

Wokeup with the same old Guten Morgan shout by the nurse at 6:30...she took temperature and checked BP when I am still half asleep..she said its normal.....in 5min came the second nurse with the blood tray....(inka entha rakhtham teesukuntaru...taagutunnara entii)....a total of 5 syringes were filled one after the other in the most senseless robotic way....donno what they are gonna do with all this blood....what kind of HIFI tests they are going to conduct???.....I was indifferent to all this by now....dint wanted to strain my brain anymore thinking of all what is happening (Jo hoga dekha jaayegaa)....I got freshened up and then came breakfast...again bread butter jam coffee....it was good for a change and as I do cleaned the plate as unused hehehahhahaha :D:D:D......then came an another head doctor with the same old young doc....examined me and asked me how am I feeling...quite normal I said...How is your appetite....he turned around not waiting for my answer...looked at the completely swiped up plate...with a small smile...looked at me and said everything seems normal...blodd reports doesnt show any inflammation of the appendix.....may be some disturbance in the intestine should be causing this pain....young doc interrupted repeating the same old gynic problem...finally he is heard by someone...the head said ya could be...you can consult a gynaecologist for a general checkup....I will right a letter to your private doctor and then you can go home....yaahuuuu......I immediately got down the bed changed my dress...packed my bag laptop...wore my shoes.....ready to goooo :D:D:D:D...BL and I exchanged our addresses...waited waited for the letter to come...no one turned up....its almost 2 hours the doctors had visited me and said that they will send a letter....I removed my shoes sat on the bed..
BL started talking about art..about worpswede and a new art village near Bremen...she promised to take me to this place after she is fine in her car.....go around have coffee and come back.....Wwooowwww what an offer....she started giving me advices about healthy eating....told me to take care about food fruits juices eating times etc etc after going home...very much grand motherly :):):)....after sometime two nurses came over to shift BL to the special section....I wished her good health and promised to call her up and it was a bit sad situation...a slight bond grew between us a roommates in this hospital for two days...we shared many thoughts in this time....hmmm wish she gets well soon!!!!!!

I was all alone in the room...going crazy....understood and filled up all the rest of the puzzles in the magazine....asked nurses about the letter twice..its 12:00 noon, lunch was asked...I refused to have it...I want to go home and I am waiting for the letter....this time i told the nurse very seirously....she came back in 10min with the letter.....hammayyaaaaaa finallyyy.....I wore my jacket called up tamms, said thank you and bye to the nurses........and walked down to the entrance and ouuuutttt there I am on the road.....fresh air blowing and the sunshining very brightly...happy and confident....I took the resolution I am all fit nothing will happen to me...I will never ever go to a doctor in this place...(bekaar ka hangama karthe hai) hehehehehehhehee.....
I lived happily the rest of the days ;P

No comments: