Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Miseries of a PhD student

That lucky day when I can sit with my prof and discuss my short report never seemed coming....y´day I asked prof if he had time to discuss....he said right after lunch...but there was a visitor in his office after lunch.....went back to him after she left.....he said he would come to me in 10min....after 10min he came over and said he had just 10min left to go and if that will be enough to discuss something...(nenemayina nepala mantrikuralina haammmphaatt ani pogesi 10 nimishallo mottam cheppataniki)....i said its very difficult and I will try to send it to him my mail....he said that will be a great idea...then he will go through this and let me know his comments and then we can sit together and discuss the things...he left and I sat down trying to paste the results graphs which I dint do before and arranging the whole document in a way he can understand it. I hope he will, I am so much worried and confused about the whole document, the way I presented and explained the results...I hope he understands...though I already told him that the document in a very crude form not very well organized...he said he will manage...donno what will happen....

Whatever (dhairye sahase lakshmi) ready to face all the outcomes I made the required changes and sent the mail. Eagerly waited for the reply and checked in the night too...but no mail.

The first thing I did today morning is to check the mail if there is any reply...Nooo new mails.....donno if he had seen the report or not...may be he dint get time to see it...or may be he saw it, couldnt understand anything and wanted to discuss it with me...maybe he is mad at me for giving such a crude report...came to the uni making myself ready to face anything....I was sure prof will be mad but if i can bear his anger for sometime I can atleast get to know the status and the necessary things to be done....
Prof is not there in his office....waited till lunch still not there...tamms came over and told me that he has gone to IUB...hmm i have to leave to the doctor by 4 in the afternoon, if he didnt turnup by then an another day is just gone by, wasted......dont know what his intentions are in keeping me hanging in this situation...cant dare to proceed with the experiments...he is not correcting the report...what to dooo :((((....wish he sends me some comments by today evening.....hmmmmm.....

ANUKUNNADOKKATI AYYINDOKKATI BOLTA KOTTINDI LE BUL BUL PITTA..........ani husharuga paadalani unnaa prastuntaniki mana jeevitham...

Jagame maaya bratuke maaya vedaalalo saaramintenayaa ee vintenayaa

1 comment:

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards