Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flying Home!!!!!!!!!

Not me....tamms....though I wish me too (Boohooohooo boohooo waaaahhhhhh :((((() but no luck for now :(....he made a sudden plan....one of his very best friends from school is getting married on 2nd of march(first marriage in their group)....though he had a strong wish to go to India on seeing the wedding card.....he was hesitant about the logistics of the trip....two days back nanna informed him that his friends has come home with the invitation card and they all missed him a lot....thats it....with that unstoppable stimulus ("what the heck...how can I not go to suris wedding" was his dialogue....edayithe emayindi velli ravalsindee...Huuhhh!!)...he started browsing and enquiring for tickets and got one for tomorrow by emirates(for 10 days)...almost the last one :D:D:D....

Apart from all the homemade and roadside eating he is gonna enjoy (Iam already on the verge of crying with this thought).....there are a big bunch of things he can do now in India for which I am jealous :(:(:(

# Attend his best friends marriage (Imagine all the fun one has in best friends wedding)
# Will meet all his friends from the gang (as almost all of them are in india right now)
# Will see our beautiful new house (almost complete and ready for gruhapravesam)
# Will cuddle and play with our new family addition...the next generation of the cheeli gang (vadina´s daughter, six months old bundle of cuteness...Muah:*:*)
# He will watch "JODHA AKBAR" on the big screen in desi theatre with desi crowds (Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(((((((.....I have to wait till April for its release here as I dont want to watch this movie on my 13" laptop screen)...he will watch lot more movies too....

Actually I am also happy for some reasons...amma, nanna, nanamma insisted me a lot to come along, buy a ticket together...but its quite impossible for me to take a break now (even for 10days)...though I so much want to......so I forcibly resisted the urge....coz once I get tempted it will be hard to cope up......don´t I deserve to get paid well for all this...yes I DOOOO

Bagging all the sympathy of love for staying back because of work....taantaaadaaai....I am sending a big list to India.....gonna get a full suitcase of goods....all new pickles (hmmmm!!!).....lots and lots of sweets and snacks (aaahhh!!!).....new music collections from nanna (oohhh!!!)....amma´s recent hit chepala pulusu (yummy!!!)...and a whole lot of goodies I wanted from India :D:D:D
Moreover I am releaved that I can send a whole lot of my collections from here to be dumped back home...(was worried how to manage the transfer of them while going back permanently in few months...cant bear to throw them here because of the luggage problem in flights and cargo is too expensive)

With all this excitement and a big lot of shopping for gifts to be done today....I put my thesis writing on a break (atakekkinchesaanu....)....though my conscious is continuously poking me....are you a case of procrastination (is a type of behavior which is characterised by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time)...always ready to postpone...:)
whatever for now I am excited going for shopping, packing etc etc with ofcourse an inevitable feeling "I am gonna miss tamms for the next 10 days"

Naa janma bhoomi entha andamayina desamuu
Naa illu andulona kammani pradesamuu
Naa saamiranga hooiihoooi naa saamirangaa :D:D:D

Photo courtesy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelelogic/189706318/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...
after reading the few blogs i am in tune with it...

things i expect...

a)Some sound effect.. (eg. Boohooohooo boohooo waaaahhhhhh... u hav a wild soul inside... :) )

b)Points... u r so into thesis writing, u had to make bullets for blogs too... like i did now... such a turn off...

c)Excuses not to write thesis... OMG, hw do u do this...

d)a stanza of high sophisticated song... it resembles my school drama, wer after every major scene and at the end wen a freedom fighter collapses the background song blasts... telling us, SHUT UP...

Srujana said...

heheheh welcome to my style of writing!!!!!
point d) no sophisticated songs used....I loved the idea of signing each post with one my favourite songs related to the mood...ain´t that beautiful???

Anonymous said...

Cool blog i like the way you say things the way you feel. WWW has evolved over years..