Monday, February 11, 2008

Glad I ´m baaaaaaackkkkkkk :):):):):):):)

Two days in hospital :O:O:O:O:O.......yaaa it came like a shock....I had to stay in the hospital.....It all started on tuesday...while coming back from the uni in the bus suddenly there was a piercing pain in the stomach and my eyes started rolling off...yaa I felt giddy and then I had to getdown as my stop has come....doubtfully I got down...took a forward step and DHAAAAADDDDD!!!! yaa I fell down unconscious....but immediately I got my senses back opened my eyes and there was a nice lady holding me and she helped me get up and made me sit on the bench in the stop....she also got my handy which just slipped off my hand and fell far away....I sat there for sometime still feeling the pain and letting my mind to stabilize.....after about 5min I was fine and gotup to walk home....tamms was coming running down to me as nanna told him I fell down...felt very bad seeing so much of tension on his face....."padipovatamenti emayindi" his voice sounded so terrible and concerned....I said I am fine and we went home...laid down for the rest of the day.....tamms cooked and dint let me put my feet down on the floor.....>:D<>:D<>:D<....

Wednesday morning I was fine no pain and felt very fresh so I was glad and as usual got ready and went to the uni....everything was normal...ate my lunch very well and worked well.....as usual went to prof and he said sorry I definetely have time tomorrow we will check it (I posted that already...yaa i was healthy enough to post on my blog too :D)....but this happiness dint last long...in the evening around 4ó clock again I felt severe pain on the right side of the stomach...it was unbearable I couldnt sit on the chair....went home early and just dropped onto my bed....I slept for about 2 hours or so and then it was all fine...I could getup, cook and eat...but slight pain remained contiuously inside...thought for the first time to go for a checkup (that thought lead to this great hospital saga ...Hmmmm) Thursday morning got up very late...called uni reporting a sick leave.....actually I was feeling not much pain but wanted to get it checked up...so in the afternoon I went to a general doctor near my place...waited for the appointment for about 30min and then went in....I told my whole story of falling down...later effects..pain etc etc...after all the general questions about fever, vomiting, low BP, previous operations blah blah...he wanted to make a checkup and I felt severe pain on the right side during this....he said he is suspecting appendicitis and needs to make a blood test to confirm...but since he doesnt have a lab over there....even though he collects the blood he can get the results only on monday and if it is appendicits that will be too long to wait so he said that its better I go to the main hospital to get the test down.....he wanted to make an EKG then and when I was waiting in the EKG room...he came over and told me that there is visiting doctor from the main hospital that day in his clinic and he wants to make a check up... "enni sarlu check chestaru babu" was my feeling....they took me to the ultrasonic system and checked my stomach...apparently the doctor no1 dint know how to use the ultrasonic system and so the doc no2 gave a small demonstration lecture to him "hmm ippudu nenu experiment animal" ....after clearing all his doubts and learning the system very well...they told me the good news that both of them suspect it to be appenticitis though they cant confirm it my ultrasonic system...they strongly recommended me to go the hospital and get the blood test done....they would call up the hospital and inform that I am coming and if needed they may ask me to stay over night Haaaaaa :O:O:O was my expression...I was really really scared listening that....dint imagine it will go this far....I shivered hearing about the hospital and staying there and praying to all the godds I could remember not to get that situation...called up tamms and told him..he said he will come over directly and I took a bus to the hospital....

After registration at the entrance we were asked to go to the emergency section....we did so and were asked to wait...after sometime a nurse cameover and took me inside a room....checked my temperature and BP......later a doctor came over, examined me and told that he needs to take blood for testing and I have to wait until the results....as I knew this I was prepared and for the first time in my life I dint have any fear for the needle...
Doc: please lay down on the table
Me: why??
Doc: I have to take blood
Me: Cant you take it if I sit down
Doc: Ya sure sure...if you dont fall down seeing blood (Strangely I was so confident...may be my innerself telling me continuously that there is no one from family around and you have to behave and be bold enough)
Me: no no please carry on I will sit down
Doc: OK sit hear (showed me a stool) Then I understand why he wanted me to lay down....
thought it would be just few drops or yet the most a few ml in a syringe....My eyes got widened in shock seeing 8 syringes being brought by the doc my way. No this cant be...am I gonna donate blood or just give blood for some test??????? while all the questions running in my brain...he carefully put a needle to my vein and by changing one after the other filled all the syringes he had. He was quite careful I have to admit...it dint pain...but seeing 8 syringes filled with dark red fluid and imagining that its from me I felt a bit giddy......

Anyways he then asked me to wait......after about 30min...he called me up and told that the blood report is quite normal no sign of appendicitis (Hammayyaaa batikipoyaanu :D:D:D anukundi my happy soul)......but we want you to stay in the hospital over night and want to make an another blood control tommorrow morning (WHAATTT-ee fitting enti malli). You can stay here and we will give some liquid infusion (never got this in life...babooooi i was scared to death) to night and check blood tomorrow...thought for a while and said no there is no need of infusion you just stay over...

I made my effort......I live very close by and I dont have any pain now...I am quite normal doc so is it possible that I go home to night and will be here early to get the blood test done...Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Doc: No, I understand your problem it is more convenient for you to go home but its very difficult for us if there is an emergency need in the night....I would prefer you stay here and if the blood reports are normal you can go home immediately...

Me: (very sadly) Hmmmmm can I eat something....I am hungry
Doc: (thought for a while) Hmm haa yaaa a little bit but eat or drink only until 12´o clock midnight...not after that

Hmmmmmm (gundu raayi laaga untee naaku rathri emergency antaa) couldnt bear this...went back to tamms who is very seriously playing pacman on his mobile in the waiting loounge and told the good news.....in a very diplomat way ya stay its just one night if they say then it should be necessary kadaa...whats your problem in staying....(bhagavantudaa ee kashtalu enti).

Nurse came over to take me to the room...both of us followed her to the 9th floor of the hospital...room no 18....its a two beds room...already there is a old lady sleeping on the Bed1...nurse started explaining something in german...I interrupted her please I cant understand it clearly can you speak in english.....the lady on Bed1 suddenly woke up and said she is saying that you have to stay on this bed for the night...thats the washing room...this is the closet for your jacket etc etc....thats the least expected thing that has happened a old sick lady in germany speaking such good english more over explaining me all the stuff...oh she is so sweet...me and tamms looked at her in a very thankful and releaved happy feeling....she introduced herself and both also did...the nurse was also happy meanwhile that her job was simplified.....she took my jacket hung in the closet and said that I shouldnt eat anything...I was shocked (pastulunchestunnaru ra babooooi nannuu)....I immediately shooted....doc told me to eat...I am hungry....nurse thought for a while and said she will go and confirm and let me know...after a minute a big fat male nurse came in with a pile of bread toasts...you can eat only these nothing else....drink as much water as you like.....
Bed1lady: Its good for you not to eat (she was already having her dinner) just one night dont worry.
Hmmm I went out into the visitors waiting room with tamms sat there for sometime and later (9:00 pm) he left. I accompanied him to the escalators area....he went down and I pushed the door to the rooms...it was locked....I tried on the other side...that was locked too...I am stuck here...oh nooooo......looked around and found a internal phone or bell whatever.....pressed the station 82 button and gladly someone answered.....I told that I am stuck here in the corridor...he asked me to wait...the same fat male nurse came over...think he recognised me because of my language....these doors are locked at about 8:45 pm he said... I nodded my head went to the room....got freshened up, looked out from the window....what a beautiful view I love to see the citylights at night...I simply love it...I forget myself at that beautiful view anytime....stayed there for about 5min looking around trying to recognize any familiar buildings.....
Bed1 lady: how long you have been here in germany
Me: since 4 years
BL: hmm thats long time what are you doing
Me: studying in the uni
BL: I also used to work for the uni some years back
Me: Hmm
BL: where are you from originally
Me: India
BL: oh I have never been there
Just formal talk about her and she she couldnt talk much as she had breathing problem because of lung infection.....she slept off in no time
I couldnt sleep got a magazine from the waiting room...filled up the sudoku puzzles...tamms called up talked to him for a while....dint know what to do....thousands of thoughts coming randomly in the mind...I am hungry...why did i go to the doctor...I am feeling normal...why am I made to stay here...why did they give me these bread toasts....should i tell this at home or not ??????????? many many more....i dozed off with all this...

No comments: