Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yeh Din Kyaa Aayee....

"You had a great day yesterday, and you'll have a great day again, today! You are in the midst of a wonderfully happy phase, when even the grouchiest of people will cause you to giggle and smile. There's just no telling where all of this good energy has come from, but why question it? Embrace the good vibes. Have fun with them -- and have fun with that certain new someone in your life who is always so very good at making your already bright smile even brighter."

Thats my horoscope for today....call me crazy but the first thing I do every morning after coming to work is check my horoscope in yahoo :)....not that I believe in it....but many a times I found it so perfectly reflecting my mood and matching my condition (as the above one for today) that I began reading it everyday.... started feeling happy and related (as if someone is sitting over there observing me, reading my mind and stating my exact thoughts....what they are and how I like them to be)......it slowly turned into a habit and now it almost became a daily morning ritual :)...

As the above words say everything....the week so far has been fruitful satisfying and happy in its own way. I started working on my thesis again and in a much convinced way....I am finally working with LaTeX full-fledged (made it work even on my macbook:)) yesterday night was the happiest moment when I completed making a LaTeX document of one full section without any errors....it kind of feels good learning the commands....writing the codes...compiling them....checking the errors....debugging....and finally the output...there is nothing like it....its so beautiful (I now understand the contentment of software engineers when their codes finally workout)...initially i thought writing in Latex will waste my time as I have to learn all commands and there is no compulsion of it...i can write in MS-word too.....but I wanted to try it out....when I saw the first output....it completely flattered me to continue and now I am proud that I could make it...:):):)

Yesterday night we had a nice special feast with friends and the Kheema matar i made was praised by everyone (which is quite unusual).....R (the student) managed to work on his own this week...he finished his first round of whole experiment all alone and he managed it really well....though he calls me in my office every 15min....and I have to make some runs and rounds into the lab by his calls.....I am happy that he is doing the work well and the rounds are soothing to my eyes as they can see something other than bright computer screen....and above all the runs are ungluing me from my chair and I may become thin (lot of exercise....aaahhaa...thought it self is making me giggle :D).....

So right now embracing the good vibes as my horoscope says....except the certain new someone in my life...mentioned in the last line (nothing like that happened yet).....and having fun with the rain, clouds, snow, hail storms, thunder storms, cold breeze, clear sky, sunshine, heat, wind....yaa thats true all kinds of weather on the same day....(thats how Bremen is..)....:D:D:D adios....Wish Life is Beautiful for everyone....:)

The smiley sticker on my office computer says: Smiling....Thanks to you!!!

"Yeh din kyaa aaye...lage phool hasne...
dekho basanti basanti..hone lage mere sapne..

Sone jaisi ho rahi hain har subah meri...
Lage har saanjh ab gulaal se bhari...
Chalne lagi mehki huyi pawan jhoom ke....
aachal tera jhoom ke
Yeh din kya aaye lage phool hasne"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Satish Bolla said...

wow, so u r havin a gr8 time anna maata. very gud. nannu ikkada chaava gotting maa office vaallu....:(

Srujana said...

emi great time satish...munnalla muchatee adanthaa....ivvala nundii full grinding mallii :(