Monday, March 24, 2008

Kalyanam, kamaneeyam....jeevitham!!!!!!!

Bharath Matrimony.com(marriages are forever)!!!....this is not a kind of marketing or advertisement to this site...but just have been hearing about this a lot these days and couldnt resist from sharing my amusement here. The official website says that it is already 10 years old :O:O:O....I suppose all of you know about this very well...I dont....or may be I dint see any live examples of people using this....uhhhh where am I???? Am I still living in this world??? How come I never researched in to this..wierd :( Hmmmm!!!!!...its not completely true..actually I heard that such a site exists..from the adds in the TV and newspapers ofcourse but I obviously turned a deaf ear for all that(adds choosthe migatha channels updating elaguuu :):):)...I have very good selective hearing capacity....TV punyamaa ani... hehehe :))
I first heard about this last year when a friend of mine in US told that one of his very good friends adviced him to register in this site.....(geethopadesam (big S to small S)...eerojullo edo oka site to register kakunte pelli kaaduroooi)...small S horrified with the warning immediately got a username in the site....and within 15 days (trial period where he doesnt have to pay anything :)....free time lo ne bumper offer kottesaa...are his words) he found a very nice girl...started chatting with her and later talking...in about a month...after both of them decided that they can proceed further, informed the same to their respective parents....and both the parents made an appointment, met each other..talked...and pipi piiii dumm dumm dum...engagement and marriage took place in no time...and now they are in US newly married happy couple...I was surprised and very amused when he narrated all this to me....couldnt believe that such things are happening...
After few months heard almost similar story from one of my old friends about her cousin....my friend was very excited to tell me the story that her cousin found her soulmate through this site and now she is very happily married and settled :D:D:D...I was amazed...
And yesterday I recieved offline messages from K (one of my father´s friends daughter...currently working in the USA) that she is gonna get married in april and was asking if I will be there in India at that time (naakanta bhagyamaaa...enni pellillu miss ayyanoo ilaaga :()....already knowing that uncle is looking for a good alliance for her I casually asked her later how her father found the guy....to my great astonishment she said......
K: I found him in Bharath matrimony akka....
me: Whhaatttt????
K: ya I updated my profile in the site and send it to amma and nanna (this is quite shocking to me specially knowing her parents very well)
me: aaaaa
K: I was browsing through and found this boy´s profile very interesting....I immediately sent it to nanna and he marked interested in the boy´s profile...
me: ooooook :O:O:O
K: the boy called me up as he is also in US....we talked for few days and later we fixed a date to meet up...
me: avvunnaaa :) tarvataa....
K: he came up to my place....and we talked everything openly and wanted to decide for ourselves before taking this to the parents....
me: oook
K: we did this couple of times and later I said my consent and he also to his parents....amma and nanna talked with his parents....went to meet them at their place and soo here we are planning and packing baggage to go to India..
me: GREAT!!!!

Well this post may sound very silly and stupid to most of you...but believe me I am really surprised , amused, astonished with all this.....may be its been too long I stayed away from home and unable to realize the fact that India is developing at a very fast pace.....Its wonderful to hear all these stories from very familiar and dear people......they all had the same tone of happiness and satisfaction of both choosing their partners all by themselves and also to the contentment of their parents....isn´t this amazing...both parents and the young eligible guys and girls utilizing the technology for a very happy reason where at the end of the day all are satisfied :D:D:D Hmmm in a way this is what technology is meant to be.....for the comfort and happiness of humankind...isn´t it ;)......hmmm!!! (technology tho ppaatu parigettatam ante ide :))

P.S: I supose I can recieve a good sum as remuneration if I post this in the BM site...hehhehehe....or may be they will just tear it down and put it into trash saying naaahhh old stuff....hammo vaddulle.....

After the sad demise of soggadu Sobhan babu gaaru....I remembered this very beautiful song picturised on him in the movie Rajkumar...(this is one of my all time favourites)...past two days I have been playing this continuously....and now it is also here...

"Janaki kalaganaledu raamuni sati kagalanani eenaadu
Raamudu anukoledu janaki pati kagalanani aanadu
aanadu evaru anukonidi
eenadu manaku nijamayinadi
aa raamayanam mana jeevana paarayanam"

6 comments:

Apple said...

hmm...naa friends chaala mandiki ilanti Hi-tech marriages ayyayi...vallandaroo naaku internet friends ye...So relatives, meet ayina friends lo ilantivi jarigithe nenu kooda surprise gane feel avuthaanu...

Satish Bolla said...

naa circle lo evariki ilaa avvaledhu. but heard abt things like this thru net. aalochisthunte manchi offer laane undhi. oka raayi vesi chudamantaaraaa??? ;)

Srujana said...

Keerthi happy that I am not the only one feeling surprised....it was unbelievable for me...specially uncle vallu antha advance avvatam....for a minute nenu purathana kaalam lo ekkado unnatlu anipinchindi...:):):)

Satish....marinkenduku aalasyam...GET SET GOOOO!!!! :D:D:D...technology tho parigettaka pothe kashtam abbayi...kaani jagartha suma...choosi adugu veyyi....:)

Anonymous said...

I came across this post when I was searching for this song: Janaki Kalaganaledu. It was in our wedding video and not having lived in the telugu hinterland, it was the first time I'd heard it. It's indeed a great song and haven't been able to get it out of my mind, given the significance.

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their favorite way of using the internet. Many of us search to find what we want, click in to a specific website, read what’s available and click out. That’s not necessarily a bad thing because it’s efficient. We learn to tune out things we don’t need and go straight for what’s essential.
This goal-oriented way of surfing the web is largely based on short-term results. For example, finding facts to write a blog post, doing a comparison before making a purchase and reading a news site to find out what’s happening right now.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here mirrorofheart.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that about 80% of all U.S. adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.