Sunday, March 02, 2008

This is what happened.......

Being completely motivated to write down my report, determined to finish a section by hook or by crook and send an email to prof with the draft...10:30 pm completely exhausted by a whole day of writing, beastly hungry by the smells of the colleagues dinner...I got out of the department indifferently worried to lose track of the ideas flowchart to write down.......Wish I had a mind recorder pppttcchhh....
That is what happened y´day, ended it with this beautiful song..thanks VJ for sharing....:)..more details here.




Wokeup early to a beautiful day....pulled back the window curtains after long time to a blissful view.....rain drops were touching the window.....joining one by one (reminded Bapu´s hilarious cartoon about the first rain drop :D:D:D...cartoon added in the bottom), forming a line....sliding to the bottom.....leafless trees were dancing violently.....I opened the window and BBBBBHHUUUUU...HHHHHHOOOOEEEEEIIIIIIIIII...BHOOOOO.....DHHHAAADD......BHHHHOOOO...yaa ...yaa its a thunderstorm....I closed the window to get back to my never ending thesis writing , hot tea, with entrancing songs from Gurudutt´s collection running in the background.. :)
Here is Bapu´s cartoon I mentioned above....first varsham chukka nene first ani genthutundane konte aalochana evariki ravalii....except Bapu....this is the most hilarious cartoon on rain I have ever seen :D:D:D:




With that note I switch back into my own world.........
Vaqt Ne Kiyaa Kyaa Ha.Nsii.N Sitam
Tum Rahe Na Tum Ham Rahe Na Ham
Vaqt Ne Kiyaa...


Jaae.Nge Kahaa.N Puuchhataa Nahii.N
Chal Pa.De Magar Raastaa Nahii.N
Kyaa Talaash Hai Kuchh Pataa Nahii.N
Bun Rahe Hai.N Dil Kvaab Dam\-Ba\-Dam
Vaqt Ne Kiyaa...


abbabababbbaaa What a beautiful song...hhhmmhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"BBBBBHHUUUUU...HHHHHHOOOOEEEEEIIIIIIIIII
...BHOOOOO.....
DHHHAAADD......BHHHHOO"

manchi sound effect.. :)
etho chinese movie sound laga vunthi..

hmmm... except thesis writing u hav done everything... focus madam, focus..

Srujana said...

thank u thank u and thanks to my crazy bros (you and S) to have introduced me to these crazy effects :):):)...