Sunday, March 09, 2008

House Arrested- Self imposed!!!!!!!

Ya thats what I literally did to myself this weekend. Dont know how I spent the two days just sitting in one room (except for a very brief visit to the nearby market to return something)....gazing at the laptop (which wasnt shut down for almost 60 hours now) either sitting on the chair or lying on the bed....the window curtain is closed....the door is closed....so are all my senses :(:(:( yaa I dont know how the climate was outside in the last two days...if it rained or it was cold or sunny.....absolutely no idea.

Why did I do this?? No idea...it just happened and I realize it only now when I get the thought that the weekend is over :(....it started and it ended like a flash....dint know how the time had passed....hmmm most of the weekends these days are like this...gone are those days when the whole saturday is spent just walking around the city centre or the supermalls window shopping, looking for offers in absolutely everything (carefree, bindaazzz :):).).....and lastly getting home huge grocery bags (maaku okka week ki samanulu kaaani oka average family ki one month easy ga saripotundi aa food....yaa thats what we are..bakasuraaas)....and sundays used to be fun days of waking up late...cook some special meal....and enjoy it with a good movie....absolute rest and all refreshed and energised for the new week to start.

Compared to those days I get less tired now doing nothing....I mean no walking, no shopping, no cooking, no watching movies...in principle I should feel very fresh but NO!!! I am exhausted, stressed, wornout and feeling really crazy seeing these four walls for the last two days...:(:(:(...I am sleeping but my brain still seems to be tired, my nerves are tired, my blood circulation got stagnant...my legs and hands seems to have paralyzed....(ekkuva panukunte ide jarugutundi anukondii :):):)...kaani adi kaadu ikkada karanam)...dont know what is happening...I am not ready for tomorrow...I need rest...real rest....I want to make my brain completely blank and just stay clam...is that possible????

Anyways apart from all that crazyness going on in a part of me...I almost finished writing my results....I have to say wooooooowww what a section to write...its the easiest one so far....and the fastest in filling the pages....there are so many graphs and tables to fill in....aahhaa I filled up about 30 pages on saturday in absolutely no time...hheheeheh.....yaa its as easy as put in your diagram and just explain what you see..thats it....and the explanation in most of the experiments is the same as they are the similar tests conducted with different samples....aint that easy??? :):):)....but the real fun tho abhi shuru honee valaa hai beta.....to start with the introduction and the discussion parts....iam going numb with the mere thought of them...absolutely have no idea how to compile them...hmmm for now will rest and start afresh tomorrow....hope I get some ideas in my wierd dreams :):):) along with my blowing nose...ya I have caught bad cold today...

donno how and why :(...may be the flu viruses are in full josh enjoying their weekend....added to the very exciting ambience of my room for the last two days are now a pile of used paper tissues, peppermint tea bags and tea cup and spoons all around....a look around is making me sick. (its yaaacckkkyyy)...my head is all blocked with both the flu and you know what...so for now I switch off the lights and lay down as a blind cat and will look after this kacharaa tomorrow...:) alvida..khuda haafiz...good night!!!

I was able to feel alive for the last two days with these lively posters in my room (Caption on red rose poster: PASSION - Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion) and the most melodious music from the Maestro. (not mentioning the horriblly loud sing along of my neighbour with some jamba gamba music....I resisted very hard from smashing my head)...Nenu taggutaanaa nenu naa songs head phones pettukuni vinnanuu...hehhehhehe

Here is one of the Maestro´s evergreen songs from Vamsi´s Chettukinda pleader :)
Neeru gari paaripoku
Neerasaana jaaripoku
Leee melukoo
Maarumoola daagipoku
Pirikimandu taagaboku
Lee melukoo
Endukee bhayam andukoo jayam..

PASSION poster courtesy: It was very kindly and generously donated by dear budugu...it was a great trauma for him to part with it.. but he is so kind and chethiki emuka leni type daata :):):) to give it to me and let me put it in my room...anukuntunnaraa.....I fought a spartan war to snatch it from him :):):)




5 comments:

Satyadeep said...

anyaayam akramam. naa poster naa nunchi lakkuni pettesukoni naaku credit kooda ivvavaa? durmarguraala >:X

Satyadeep said...

and its wokay akkka . do naat warry. I will be comed and be gotted you out of your room :D. elaagoo malli week antha mee tingari student tho saripothundigaa. (Sachin tendulkar telusaa ani adigina vaditho)

Anonymous said...

:) who askd abt sachin???

akkai, inthakki enti sangathi...
cold??

Srujana said...

Arun read the previous post (busy bee)...you will know..
emoo ra no idea how I caught this....today its at its peak....arigipoyina record laaga vastundi voice :):)

Srujana said...

Baabuu Buduguuu evvari poster annidi mukhyam kaaduraa evvari room lo unnadi and evvaru roju chosotunnaru annadi mukhyam...

roll chesi ne room lo dabba lo unde kante chooduu I showed it to the whole world...:):)