Monday, March 03, 2008

Manic monday :O:O:O:O


Baboooooi its monday again....an another week starts....
I had good rest y´day even with the thesis writing which dint go very far...but it was good I was relaxed, was able to think calmly and write down...actually went through the whole document I completed so far which was good to do as I could fill up some obvious gaps....feeling happy with my progress I thought I deserved to treat myself with a movie....soo watched an old movie until 2ó clock in the night (even though my brain was continuously reminding me that tomm is a monday and I have to go for work....I dint give an ear to that)...so the outcome

Wokeup late in the morning and got ready and rushed to the uni......I wonder why sometimes I rush to work so tensed as if someone is there monitoring my timings??....though there is no hard and fast rule in the department to start and end a day´s work...we are completely free to work at our convenience but I feel this rush and tension to reach the department early...dont know why??? and it happens mostly on mondays....

Hmmmmm anyways reached uni and after checking all the daily updates on the net ( I did all that before sleeping y´day night..even then...may be the whole world might have changed in 8 hours...edoo aasaa inthaloki kottha mails kottha comments kottha news lu vachi untaayi ani :)).....and regular chatting with the colleagues about their weekends.....I got back to my thesis...one of the section is done and I already mailed it to prof....have to start an another one...went through the short report and was thinking seriously how to proceed....there was a door knock and someone came in...I turn around and see..thats prof looking for F who sits on the other corner of my room.....I replied he is in the lab...prof left and in a flash came back this time asking mee....how are you?? how is it going?? is everything alright?? I felt really good for that concern and with a hesitant smile nodded my head..hmmm yaa it is going ok..hmm not so well....its getting very difficult....I am writing but really not sure how it is coming....getting lot of doubts....prof smiled and said I understand but you keep writing..I got your mail didnt go through it yet but dont wait for my reply keep writing....he left...I felt really releaved and nice....that small conversation really makes lot of difference...i got motivated and continued with my report...

After sometime the master student who talked about thesis with me 10 days ago came by and said that he is interested in working with me. I asked him to inform that first to prof and he will decide how to proceed. ..during lunch prof came over asking me about the thesis student if I am willing to supervise him....I told frankly that I am hesitant as I wont be here for 6 months until the student finishes...prof said that its not a problem and I just start with him and prof will take over after I leave...I accepted and he asked me if i can give some literature to the guy to start with and he will start in the lab from tomorrow....hmmm i finished my lunch and went to prof´s room to discuss the work to be assigned to the student...prof in turn asked me to prepare a plan and send it to him...

Hmm spent the next few hours preparing the plan for the student.....replying some comments on my blog.....chatting with a friend who came by (uppara meeting as nanna said :))....mailed the plan to prof....checked all the consumables in the lab so that the student can start right away...with all that its already 9.00 pm.... rushed back home to reach the market for some grocery before it closes...:)

Hmmmmm not very manic day...it went on well except that I dint make much progress in the report...hmmm :(:(:(...thats bad though
But tomorrow is definetely going to be manic tuesday as I have to spend the whole day with the student introducing the work to him and also talk to the statistician about my analysis....oh gaawd I hate statistics...

For now I shut down and drop on my bed as I have to start very early tomorrow....GN.

Heard songs from a new movie Gamyam today found these lyrics by sirivennela very goooooood

ప్రపంచం నీలో ఉన్నదని చెప్పే దాక ఆ నిజం తెలుసుకోవా?
తెలిస్తే ప్రతి చోట నిను నువ్వే కలుసుకొని పలకరించుకోవా?

మనసులో నీవైన భావాలే బయట కనిపిస్తాయి దృశ్యాలై
నీడలు నిజాల సాక్ష్యాలే
శత్రువులు నీలోని లోపాలే స్నేహితులు నీకున్న ఇష్టాలే
ఋతువులు నీ భావ చిత్రాలే

ఎదురైన మందహాసం నీలోని చెలిమి కోసం

మోసం రోషం ద్వేషం నీ మతిలి మదికి భాష్యం

పుటకా చావు రెండే రెండూ నీకవి సొంతం కావు,
పోనీ
జీవిత కాలం నీదే నేస్తం, రంగులు ఏం వేస్తావో కానియ్యి

P.S. APK will translate that for you tomm :)
Image: Source

1 comment:

Satyadeep said...

ababba emi blog akkkaaa chimpaaav assalu abababab nenu thattukolekapothunna. gundelu pindaaav assalu. assalu cinemalu tiyyochu nee blog stories tho. action adventure susupense drama , laaaats aaf camedy :)). loads aaaf laff