Thursday, March 06, 2008

Busy bee....


"Mail rayali rayali ani postpone chesthuu rojuki vanda sarlu gurthu chestukuntaa ninnu (S ki mail raayali raayali ani).....ade okasari rasesthe hammayya pani ayipoindi anukuni inka vadilestha malli reply vachevaraku.....so raayaka pothe choodu you are always in my thoughts dear every day every minute" .......thats the most stupidest reasoning I gave to my best friend some time ago when I got scolded for being lazy and not writing regular mails to her....:D:D:D (the more I postpone writing to you the more I have you in my thoughts ;))

Now I suppose I have to say that to my blog also....specially after making a gala post of unveiling, boasting about writing almost every day......hmm I realize that its not so easy....I could hardly write anything this week...though I think of it every minute....a part of my brain got attached to this blog now and is keeping on pinching me to write :):):)

There is an another big work I am concerned about and for which I cant give this reasoning.....thats my thesis report....thats inexcusable...I dint put even a single word in my report in the last three days....except some LaTeX format play arounds and preparing the references chapter (these doesnt need much brain)......its not lazyness anymore....I dont have time...24 hours is not just enough...I am getting tired, exhausted, shattered, broken by evening everyday that I dont have any energy left for thinking and writing...so I am doing references and other small things after going home...

Supervising a master thesis student is not at all easy and seems like an adventure at this stage (naaku avasramaa idantha???)....specially if he doesnt have any previous experience in the techniques and have to teach him from the scratch...its gonna take hell lot of time....R is a smart student...he is grasping them fast but there is so much to learn that I cant avoid the feeling....it would have been better if he had done these atleast once in his previous work....so we had to do elaborate theory, protocol discussions before actually going into the lab (not metioning all the hell lot of paper work for the administration).....and added to all this the condition in the lab.....is a havoc....(all the powers in the world have united to test my patience)..I stopped working in the lab about a month ago and what I see is all my things are misplaced, used and scattered all over the lab....(though personally unorganized....I am one freak in the lab...I need all my stuff untouched and right at the place on the bench during work...I hate running around the lab in the middle of an experiment looking for even a small parafilm because it is taken by someone and left somewhere in the other rooms :X:X:X:X).....it took few hectic hours to bring back all the stuff to its place.....

So with all this we started off the real experiments yesterday and for now its going on well...he got good results at the end of the day......a great relief to me :):):)

R is.....wierd as he asked me if I and the people in AP. India know Sachin tendulkar (R is from Pune, India)..........
One interesting observation....he is all tensed and his hands are shivering when ever I stand beside him looking over his experiment..he takes the wrong pipettes...spills the alcohol, drops down the lids...tears his gloves...smashes the cooler door...ooofff....."R" cool it!!!!....am I so scary??? or am I sounding very strict and stubborn (eeee rrrrr like a german nazi :):):)).....hehehe no noo actually he is very much tensed as this is the first time he is doing these experiments and he is a kind of very enthusiastic and very aggressive students who like to jump in very fast and get the best of the results right from the first experiment (bachche!!! welcome to real science....hares dont win the race)
From my side sincerely and seriously Iam trying really really hard not to show all this frustration on him and teach him what all I can and be a good supervisor (not the hitler type ;))......hope I am... :D

Got a good incubation time of 3hours now...so taking time for refreshing (pouring down my blabber here relieves me a lot :):)...let me know how boring it is to read) and get back to my report writing mood.

For now gotto go...adios.....pray to god for more energy..more time :)))

Cant leave without singing in

"Katra katra milti hai
katra katra jeene doo
zindagi hai, bahane doo
pyaasi hu main pyaasi rehne doo......"

Image


2 comments:

Satyadeep said...

papam akkaa. enduku aa pilladini nuvvu lab lo oooo chimpiri juttu vesesukoni bhayapettatam? ayinaa parledule vaadiki correct siksha idi. Lekapothe Sachin Tendulkar telusaa ani aduguthaadaa oka indian vaadu inko indian ni adagalsina question enaa adi. thittataaniki thittlu kooda raavatledu. chaa chaa chaa

Anonymous said...

akkai, one serious comment...
use of nazi and hitler references are not appreciated... so try to avoid...

nw the rest of the content... jus imagining wat will happen to ur children...