Sunday, March 02, 2008

Unveiling :D:D:D:D:D


WELCOME!!!!WELCOME!!!!! WELCOME!!!!! Welcome ALL to my small world, unveiled. :D:D:D
I started this blog about a month ago to record my funny, routine stories...in general day to day experiences, popping up flashbacks, memoirs, random thoughts about some special incidents at workplace or at home or just any blah blah I want to write down....I was very hesitant to share this with any of my family members or friends as

* Being an unstoppable chatterbox I might have told these things some hundred times to all of you, some hundred people before typing down here :):):))..who will dare to read this again to know the same story.
* Being very lazy I wasn´t sure if I can really post regularly...(as I stopped my previous blog unnoticed and unattended within few days of starting it).....I set myself a probation period of one month to bring this in to light, share it with everyone....AND guess what, you are reading this today because
TADAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I PASSED MY PROBATI
ON WITH FLYING COLORS AND HERE IAM UNVEILING "MIRROR OF HEART", CURTAIN RAISING MY BLOG AND HEARTILY WELCOMING YOU ALL TO HAVE A LOOK!!! :D:D:D WELCOME :D:D:D

So guys and gals who are not interested in this blabber and have no mood to proceed, let me say Adios, Thank you very much for dropping by :)


And all others who are ready to check on this...GET SOME COFFEE!!!....yeah its gonna take a while :):):)......I wish you a nice stay and hope you all will enjoy reading...if you did or not I will be very glad to know...so dont forget to leave a comment or message....

P.S: Special thanks to tamms for being the first to read this (red handed ga pattukuni, telusuki, dongatanam a chadivavugaa :P)....

thanks aalapana for being the first to comment, for liking my writing and promising to visit regularly...

Budugu-Nanna :) you have no second choice than to read it from the beginning, each post, each word and each letter...memorize well....you will have a test on the details later.....:D:D:D....every answer should be compulsorily accompanied by a tag of pride, praise, and appreciation.

APK....first of all its no comparison to your colorful website (I am jealous, I dont have photography talent)...and second of all here is an another way to torture you...so better be regular and leave nice comments.....FOR every nice comment given there will be an equal and good comment given back.....:):):)

Last but not the least everyone coming here is very very important to me and please feel free to drop by when ever time permits....your visits wil be greatly acknowledged :D:D:D

Havaayen Ghataayen Fizaayen
Baagon Ne Phuulon Ne Juulon Ne
Lii Jhuum Ke angadaayii
Aap
Aaye Bahaaraayii Hohohoo Ho…
Saare Zamaane Pe, Mausam Suhaane Pe, is Dil Diivaane Pe
Viiraanii Sii Thii Chhaayii
aap
Aaye Bahaaraayii Hohohoo Ho……

Images: Here, Here and Here


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Srujana,
Have read all your posts.I check your blog atleast twice daily..:-).No reason...just find your fight and the challenges you face while writing your thesis very very interesting.You do not coat anything....you write what you feel...there is an element of honesty in your post...and thats probably what is attractive in all your posts.Keep it up.
And to the gal who chides you on your weight....she is not worth it,maan....give her your peace of mind before you leave the place...and make sure everyone in the lab knows about it.
good luck and keep posting

NA

Srujana said...

Hello NA,

Thanks a looot!!! Thats a very big surprise to me as I wasn´t expecting any comments from people I don´t know as I did not share it with many people. But ya I forgot that the blog is for open access....anyhow I am very very happy to see this comment (as I am eagerly waiting for one since i posted the unveiling and officially shared the link with few of my friends) you are the first and thank you very much!!!
I am very very glad to know that I have a daily visitor here :)...will takeup your advice.thats very nice...but J is a nice lady...she dint mean to offend me...take it lite :)
thank you once again for all the wishes...

Anonymous said...

ehheee, aappu nee sothi...
start the stories...
etho petha oscar vachinattu oorulu unna antharikki thanks chapthunnavu... matter EKKADA??

Srujana said...

oooyyy Arun....understand the blog first....its all about how I started blogging and how happy I am to share it with you...
arree atleast try to acknowledge my kindness in marketing your photography page...:)

Alapana said...

Time ledu ane word entha baaguntundi kada, well,i say it atleast ten times in a day to my mom,to Mr.Hubby and to my bro and not the last to be left out,to my blogmates who keep calling me or mailing me about new posts or comments:)
So,i am here to tell you that i read all the blogs which or on my blogroll and another 50 which i bookmarked but i rarely comment:) just lazy but i do know how it feels to get a comment, well because i ended at a 100 at akruti and started at a 0 in alapana:)
I read each post of yours and comment rarely but keep writing,know that we are reading:)