Friday, April 11, 2008

Hibernation.....

Hmmmm this is my 40th post....thats too fast...I expected to get to this hibernating point atleast after making half a century. Anyways gals and guys I suppose I have bored you enough sharing my ramblings of being a PhD student and these seem to be never ending for me right now. The thesis writing is getting on to my nerves and I am unable to think of anything else. I cant update this blog for a while from now even though I have so much to write.....my daily musings and many many stories....I miss reading my favourite blogs and writing comments too:(:(:(.....I just am unable to do it....I hope this will be understood and my very beloved visitors I promise to keep posting and start visiting others too once I come to a safe point in my thesis writing. Till then you have to bear this hibernation:):)....Thank you soo much...and please pray for me to survive this and come out of it very soon :):):)
Alvida!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best dear..'ll miss all your comments though :(

Anonymous said...

G'luc!Come back soon.
NA

Satish Bolla said...

nee thesis kummei. nee venaka memanthaa unnam. miss ur posts....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sree said...

Good luck.. come back and will be waiting.. delurking for the first time :).

PC said...

nice blog..will wait...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!