Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii again....

After loooooong loooooong time as usual :):):) ya writing something then taking a break and again coming back has become regular with me now. Everytime I do this I feel hmmmmmm thats it I can never manage to write regularly...why should I even have a blog...I should delete it. But again I do not have heart to really delete it. I had started it with such a passion and because I am unable to continue hmmmm I feel very sick about myself. What to do I am like that only :):):) (tammus dialogue). Din´t seriously think when I was putting up the picture and caption of waning and waxing of moon on my page. But it is turning to be true in my life...... seriously my life is taking waning and waxing phases. OK had already given a lot of reasoning... will stop now......What ever it may be and after how ever long it may be coming to this page and writing here is simply superb and awesome as it always brings a lot of relief, peace and calm to both heart and mind. :):):)..... soooo very very happy to come back :):):).... unable to sleep today I suddenly felt a drive to write :):):) Sooooo here is my falshback until now.....Rings turning turning and turning back to 6 months.

After coming back to India for good some where in september last year.....relaxed and digested the complete return back for about 3 weeks...... life was stand still and lazing around at home got boring and I very much wanted to get in to a job that can keep both my mind and soul bijjeee....one fine day sat to work on my resume and posted it in Naukri and Monster....those are the only sites that I knew. After a month of browsing for various institutes and industries, sending applications and ho ho totally forgot also attended a seminar to give a guest presentation where I got to understand more about the biotech industry scenario in India. It had been 6 years I was out of the country and totally lost touch with the science proceedings in India. (manam asale ekkada vesina gongali akkade type :):)) what to do... had some very frustrated days where I thought to go back .... had some very happy days where I felt content that I have come back and made a right decision in doing so. :) Among all these diverse days with mixed thoughts and emotions I received a call for interview from a biotech company in Gurgaon. After a series of telephone interviews for a week I finally got selected. I was surprised that they chose me without conducting a personal interview. Hmmm strange but the company, my job profile were interesting enough...and my need to be engaged in some work made me accept the offer letter though the location is quite far away from home. 

Days suddenly became very busy with all the preparations for the move....there was very less time for joining and many things to be done before that......the rush at home was no lesser than my move to germany except that the luggage packed had no limit. Amma came along with me  to accompany me until I get settled. Thats the comfort of staying in India isn´t it...how ever far it may be within India we have our parents always with us, supporting and taking care.  Even though the train journey was too long it dint seem so as I was travelling in India after long time and enjoyed each and every hour of it. Adjusting the luggage under the seats, talking to total strange fellow travellers and exchange information mostly about the stations and the train timings. Reading the magazine bought on the platform (it has its own special effect), looking at the people continuously walking through the comparments, donot know for what reason...looking through the window at the changing landscapes.....small stations passing by.....sharing snacks with the fellow travellers, eating home packed food....drinking but complaining about the quality of tea and coffee sold in the train......looking at the card game played by people in the opposite seat..... listening to music of various languages (thanks to the modern mobile phones....everyone want to play their music loud).....the the train stops in a station....looking through what station it was and the people getting down and new people getting in.....platform  foods special for that place sold extensively and some of the travellers getting in with those foods...total rush hotch potch.....train again starts towards its destination with intensified rattling......and with the moon travelling along through the window and the train´s movement swinging you in to deep sleep.....its been ages that I had experienced that (the real essence of India) and every moment of it was delightful and made me happy that I am home among my own people...I am BACCKKK!!!!

Its my first time travelling to Delhi...so had fun looking at all the passing by new places (we crossed Agra too but couldn´t see the Tajmahal from the train) and after 24 hours from the start reached the capital city. Managed to bring out all the luggage and got into the cab, headed towards Gurgaon. Took about 45 mins after a little bit of enquiry found the hotel and finally there I was in Gurgaon on the 14th of December to start a new work in a totally new place. :):):):) Until the next post in a very haryanavi ishtyle RAM RAM.....

Yeh jo des Hai tera
Swades hai tera
tujhe hai pukara
yeh woh bandhan hai
jo kabhi toot nahin sakta
 



10 comments:

Satyadeep said...

Abbbaa ... Touch chesavammaa. Gundelni Touch chesaav :P

Satyadeep said...

inka job lo joining time varake raasaav. inka srujana's adventures in ILS in partlu partlu ga raasthaava enti job experiencelu anni

Srujana said...

hehhehehe thankuuuu buduguu...nuvvu aa matram prothsaham ivvale kaani rechipoomu hehahahhaha.. :D:D:D

Laksh said...

Hope life in Delhi is treating you well. Nice to read about your journey. :)

Satish Bolla said...

welcome back. nenu kuda jump blogger nundi. but only one month ye le. anyways, good to see u back and expecting more from u.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

[color=#336699]
Как жизнь? И кстати.. есть cупер предложение по[url=http://www.pi7.ru] видео[/url] порталу Думаю вам понравится

[url=http://www.pi7.ru]девочки девственници [/url]
aнекдот для разнообразия :)

Встречаются две донокурсницы вскоре опсле выпуска. Первая:
- Я на арботу устроилась. А ты?
- Я предназначена только для любвп! Работа не для меея!!
- Ну иди по спецпальности.

Я 6 часок блуждала по сети,п пока не ывшела на ваш форум! Думаю, я здесь останусь надолго!
прощу прощения за опечатки.... очень маленькая клавиатура у PDA!

[/color]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]google blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to produce an income online.

Satish Bolla said...

akkoi, ekkadiki jump aipoyaav? one year dhaatindhi ikkada last update chesi